The Bursary Fund
The 16-19 Bursary Fund offers help to students at One to continue in full-time education, who might otherwise be financially disadvantaged. The Fund has 2 parts:
Students living with parents/carers can apply for the Discretionary fund. Eligibility is primarily based on the level of household income (including all benefits) as follows:
- up to £26,000
- for families with over 4 children the household income threshold is £31,000
Students are encouraged to apply if they have extenuating circumstances leading to a financial need in attending and participating in college.
Awards up to £1,200 per annum are made, on evidence of financial need, if at least one of the following applies, students are:
- In care
- Care leaver
- receiving Income Support, or Universal Credit because they are financially supporting themselves or financially supporting themselves and someone who is dependent on them and living with them such as a child or partner
- receiving Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payments in their own right as well as Employment and Support Allowance or Universal Credit in their own right
Bursary Statement & Application Form
The 2022-2023 bursary application is now closed. If you wish to apply for financial support in the 2022-2023 academic year please email email@example.com.
Applications for the 2023-2024 are now open. Please make sure you have read the bursary statement before applying.
If you have any queries regarding the bursary process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bursary Claim Form
If your bursary application is successful and you require financial support associated with additional costs (not travel) you will need to complete this form prior to purchase - we will try to make purchases on your behalf.
The One shop is an easier way for you to purchase products and services online associated with student life at One. It is an easy and safe way to buy and pay for the following items for college:
- Course Materials
- Exam Fees
- Learning Resource Payment (compulsory)
- Printing Credits
- Work Experience DBS Charges
- Information on how to top up your catering account
To experience the convenience of the One shop, why not have a look! Information will be available soon!