If you need to report a positive test result over the weekend period please email [email protected]
Letters to Parents from the Chief Executive of Suffolk Academies Trust
- Booking your LFT - 4th March 2021
- Returning to college -2nd March 2021
- 18th December 2020
- 23rd November 2020
- LFT Home Kit Privacy Notice
- Risk assessment work adjustments under COVID
- Risk assessment work adjustments under COVID - Others at Risk
- Returning to Education in January 2021 Guidelines
- COVID 19 FAQ Document
- DfE Trace and Test Letter - 25.09.2020
- Re-Opening Guidance
- Staying Safe in the building
- "What to do" Guide for students in response to COVID
Please watch the NHS video on how to wash your hands. For more detailed instructions please go to their website.
The BBC have an informative video supported by the NHS about protecting yourself from Coronavirus. Watch the video here.
Where to find the latest information
Updates on COVID-19:
Guidance for educational settings:
Travel advice for those travelling and living overseas:
Latest Department for Education information:
This page will be updated with new information. If you have any specific concerns or questions please get in touch [email protected] 01473 556600.