The Information Advice and Guidance Teams at One would like to invite the parents and guardians of our Year 13 students to our first online Next Steps Progression Information Event on Wednesday 14th October 2020 commencing at 6pm.
The evening will provide you with a range of presentations to support you and your young person in planning their Post One progression pathways and will include:
- General Apprenticeship Information hosted by The Aim Group
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeships hosted by Neaco
- Employment and Self-Employment
- University and Applying to Higher Tariff and Russell Group Higher Education Institutions
- Student Finance hosted by Neaco
- Gap Year options
You will also be given the opportunity to watch a variety of videos prepared by our Student Alumni, pose questions throughout the event via a chat function and have the chance to participate in a live Q&A before the event closes at approximately 7.30pm.