The Bursary Fund
The 16-19 Bursary Fund offers help to students at One to continue in full-time education, who might otherwise be financially disadvantaged. The Fund has 2 parts:
A bursary of £1,200 a year for young people in the following defined vulnerable groups:
- Care leaver
- In care
- In receipt of Income Support, or Universal Credit in place of Income Support in their own right
- Student in receipt of Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) or Universal Credit and Disability Living or Personal Independence Payments in their own right
- Young Carer in receipt of a Carer’s Allowance or GP assessment letter
All students not in receipt of the Vulnerable Bursary can apply for the Discretionary fund if the family income is £25,000 or below.
Application Forms and Guidelines for Discretionary & Vulnerable Bursary
- A copy of the Bursary Guidance Document can be found here.
- A Copy of the Bursary Application Form can be found here.