Induction September 2020
Congratulations on gaining your place at One. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the building over the coming weeks.
Below you will find:
- A welcome from the team
- The policies you signed up to at enrolment
- Information on the building and COVID Safety Information
- Student Services
- Induction booklet with FAQs
As part of your enrolment process you agreed to our policies and procedures such as the Student Code of Conduct. Below you will find a copy of these policies for you to read through. Please take the time to read through these carefully.
Privacy Notice - this section on the website explains how One will protect the personal data we hold on each student.
Student Agreement - At enrolment you signed our student agreement which included:
- Student Code of Conduct - as part of your enrolment you have agreed to adhere to the standards of personal behaviour as described in this document.
- Student ICT User Agreement- as part of your enrolment you have agreed to adhere to the rules around ICT use as described in this document.
Other information that will be useful for you to read though are below:
ID Cards - It is imperative that you have your ID card on you at all times when on site for security and safeguarding reasons. Your ID card verifies that you are meant to be on site and are a student at One. Regularly failing to bring your card to college may result in disciplinary action.
To learn more about Student Services and the support they can offer you please click here.
Personal Progress Tutors (PPT): Parents will be invited to attend the "What's a PPT" event online, where we will explain what the role of a PPT is.
Safety and the Building
Below is our COVID safety information video, please make sure you watch it carefully.
We also have information on:
Please watch the below video and download Curriculum Information Presentation. Please then work through the presentation