Eastern Colleges Group
The Eastern Colleges Group is a collective of visionary post-16 education providers. Sharing the same ambitious strategic aims, we are committed to providing outstanding vocational and academic excellence to over 15,000 students across the region.
- Abbeygate Sixth Form College, Bury St Edmunds
- One Sixth Form College, Ipswich
- West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds
- University Studies, Bury St Edmunds
- Skills Escalator
To use education as a catalyst of positive social change and prosperity for the community we serve, leaving no-one behind.
To put students and their success at the heart of everything we do, preparing them for the future.
To inspire outstanding education to enable all students to gain the right qualifications, the best grades, the connections with businesses and the character strengths they need to succeed and realise their future.
Our students can expect support in making excellent connections with employers in order to maximise opportunities for their future.
Our students will achieve the most appropriate qualifications completed to the very best of their ability.
Our students will be able to show employers and universities that they have the strength of character to shine out above the rest and live as independent thinkers, confident in the choices and actions.
Resilience, Optimism, Curiosity, Confidence, Ownership, Self-Control, Ambition and Respect.
We are proud to be a part of the Eastern Colleges Group.
- Put post-16 students and their success at the heart of everything we do.
- Prepare students for their future.
- Be recognised for achieving excellence in each of the curriculum areas and in the wrap-around support for our students.
- Create an inclusive environment where every student is on the right course, at the right level and supported towards outstanding achievement, so that no-one is left behind.
- Create a responsive curriculum that meets the needs of our region and provides the energy that powers our local economy.
- Ensure that we are a learning organisation at all levels that is committed to developing a highly trained and responsive workforce.
- Provide an estate that fulfils the needs of a fully resourced curriculum.
- Develop diverse sources of income from the private and public sectors that is resilient to policy changes.
- Ensure financial stability and sustainability for all the institutions in the Group.
- Work in collaboration with other organisations, including employers, to support the educational needs of our community and act as a catalyst for prosperity and excellence within the region.